Make Your Mark with the Legacy Team
Thank you for your interest in Legacy Seeds!
Legacy Seeds started in 1999 with a vision to provide the products, knowledge and service to give every customer an opportunity to be more profitable in their farming operation.
What does this mean for our customers? Legacy Seeds maintains seed standards higher than industry norms for warm and cold germ. This gives our customers the potential for higher seed germination—Integrity in Every Bag, Every Time.
The Legacy staff has extensive expertise in the many areas needed to provide the right information to each customer. This includes agronomy, genetics, crop plans, etc.
Legacy is large enough to bring the varieties needed to fit each customers’ needs, but small enough to provide the specialized service customers deserve.
Not only does Legacy strive to provide great external customer service, but internal, as well. The Legacy family stays true to its humble beginnings with a willingness to jump in side-by-side wherever needed, without regard to title. This provides a great team to work with, knowing that we have the support behind us, and help just a phone call away.
The quality of Legacy employees also drives the extensive community involvement throughout the Legacy family.
In summary, Legacy Seeds values: Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Respect, Community, Performance, Hard Work, Customer Service, Continuous Improvement and Work/Life Balance.
Are you ready to join a growth-oriented, fun, forward-thinking team?
District Sales Manager
- Primary responsibility of corn, soybean and alfalfa seed sales in territory.
- Identify new key customers, understand their business, determine their needs and develop plans and actions for sales territory growth.
- Implement marketing and sales plans.
- Establish and meet sales goals to expand sales opportunities.
- Responsible for managing existing customers and identifying new customers within sales territory.
- Assist customers with product selection and placement based on agronomic needs.
- Maintain and develop profitable customer relationships.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the field of applied agronomy or seed sales.
- BS degree and / or related experience in the field of Agronomy
- Should possess knowledge of a wide range of products with a focus to include corn, soybean, alfalfa, and wheat (seeds) in the field of agronomy.
- Knowledge of agricultural production and practices with experience in seed sales
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication with proficiency in word and excel
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Proficient with computers utilizing Microsoft Office.
Independent Family owned seed company
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work from home.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Earn a highly competitive salary and commission
- Job Type: Full-time